Thursday, October 1, 2009

Green Laundry

Green Laundry in Henry Javier St., Oranbo, Pasig City is hands down the worst laundry service there is.

1) The first time I had my clothes laundered, my socks were rolled into a ball. I hate that. Some people prefer it, but I don't. I made a request for my socks to be folded. It's a pretty easy request which I feel is reasonable. They granted it the second time but not any time after that. Regardless of how many requests and reminders I make.

2) To save time, I try to have my clothes picked up and delivered. They take so much time in picking up my clothes or dropping them off. They're just across the street! Yes I'm lazy but I'm paying for the service. They came up with an offer to have discounted rates if people dropped off their own clothes. I pay the full amount just for the convenience of having someone go to my door. There are times when they'd tell me they can't pick it up yet because it's lunch time. They take 2 hour lunch breaks!

3) One of the employees have the worst attitude. It's like she's doing me a favor when I'm availing of their service. I failed to get her name though.

4) This actually pushed me over the edge. It's the tipping point. I recently had my clothes done and when it came back, I put it aside. I often just leave the clean clothes in the bag until I actually need them. Lo and behold, some of the clothes in the bag were still wet. I didn't notice it until much later when half of the contents were already soaked and smelled like an old refrigerator. If I hadn't noticed it, it probably would've grown molds. I mean, why would they send me clothes that aren't dry! I don't have a place to hang them in and that's why I used their service.

Because of this experience, I'm switching laundry services. Even one that won't pick up or deliver clothes. I'd gladly bring it to a farther place by myself than give them my business.

No comments: