Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cho Nam Panciteria

Cho Nam has been in Quiapo for more than 5 decades and for good reason. They have good rice toppings and is reasonably priced. The food is not that great for you to travel all the way to Quiapo just to eat there but it's a good choice if you're already in the area. It's a welcome change to all the fastfood places around the metro.

But I have some complaints about the place. I feel like the waiters do not really want to serve food and they have this constant smirk on their faces like a customer eating there is a distraction. And the place isn't very clean. The water served to me had 2 big mosquitos in them and the waiter didn't even bother looking at the glass when he served it.

Nonetheless, I'll probably eat there again if happen to be in Quiapo but I'm really not looking forward to it.

No comments: