Friday, January 30, 2009

Berroni's

Along Henry Javier st. in Pasig City stands a quaint Italian restaurant, Berroni's. They promote their pizza and pasta. 

Sadly, I wasn't able to try them because, true-blooded Filipino that I am, I couldn't live without rice. I tried their beef salpicao. I imagine they have great Italian food because their salpicao could've been improved. (Note to self, if you're eating in an Italian restaurant, order Italian instead of Spanish.)

It's not a place for everyday eating. I can see Berroni's as a place for a small get-together or a date.

1 comment:

Micaela Andrea said...

While recently on a holiday in Philippines, we stayed not too far from BERRONI's.We went to have dinner at BERRONI's and found the service and the food to be well above standard.BERRONI's is not an Authentic Italian Restaurant and does not claim to be an Authentic Italian Restaurant. It has an Italian theme simply because they specialize in Pizza, Pasta etc.Like you said before if you are looking for a nice place to have dinner with friends,family,colleagues, or a place for a romantic dinner then this quaint little restaurant is the place you're looking for.